Just like your wireless router needs a secure password to login into router console your brother printer also requires a password for you to access the brother printer web management console.
It is Highly recommended by our technical experts that you reset or change default brother printer password to enhance the security for smooth and secure brother printer login.
What is Brother Printer Default Password?
Once you have Setup and connect Brother Printer to the wireless network you are able to Print with it. with the latest technology, the need for security and customization has increased.
Now you can use brother web-based management for the services mentioned below-
- manage security and remote setup
- secure function lock
- Printer firmware update
- BRAdmin Professional/BRAdmin Light software
- User, network, device and Password change
- management of all printer settings & services
To access the brother printer console you need a brother printer default password.you can use admin or User As a username. Now for most brother printers, the default password is ”initpass” or “access”. You can also look for Printer Label at the back of your printer for the default Brother Password.
Pro Tip – if your default Brother Printer password was changed before the default password will not work so in that case try to print network configuration report & that should help you get all answers on a paper. Get Printer ip address Knows as machine ip address, username & password for login on that paper or you can log in the wifi router console & find the ip address of your brother Printer but for now, Here is how you Print network configuration report from Brother Printer.
We used a specific Brother Printer Model as an example to showcase the Procedure so With other Models of the same Brand the methods of printing printer details can slightly warry. Now lets this –
- Go to Your Brother Printer & turn it on
- Go to Settings then Select All Settings
- Use the Up & down navigation Key on panel to Go to Print Reports
- Press the print report & navigate it to the network configurations
- Now Press Ok then Press Home Key
Now your Printer Should Print a Network configuration Details. There are multiple Methods to Get Printer configuration Report Printed. Take a Look at many recommended Methods to Get the Information
Login Brother Printer & change password
Now once you have procured all the information such as brother Printer ip address, default username & default Brother Printer password lets Move towards the next Course of action and login to the brother Printer.
- Go to Your Computer or Phone with full Web Browser
- Make sure the system is connected with Printer.
- Open the Internet Browser & type the Machine Ip Address (Printer Ip address) for example http://192.1 68.1.2 or http://192.168.1.3
- Now you should see a Printer Web-based Login Gui
- Type the default details & login to the Brother Printer Dashboard
- Once log in to the portal Please Go to Login Password or Administrator Tab
Follow the Onscreen Instruction & change the password then submit it.
Now Hopefully all of these steps would help you find the default Brother Printer password & login to the console to change it for better security & block any unauthorized access to your Brother Printer.
Do comment & let us know if you need any more help with Brother Printers.